Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Surprise!

Last Saturday my friends and family surprised me with the most fabulous party ever! It was held at my friend Terri's house and I was CERTAINLY surprised! I walked in and found some of my closest friends and family waiting to celebrate the end of my treatment with me! Everyone was wearing pink and my family had shirts that said things like, "My sister is a survivor!" They even made a shirt for Evan that said, "My mommy is a survivor!" There were wonderful decorations including a banner, balloons, and flowers. Some people even brought gifts! There was also a ton of great food! I had the best time celebrating the end of my treatment! I really enjoyed seeing so many of my friends and family. I have said it before, but I will say it again, I have the best friends and family in the world!

I want to thank everyone that was able to make it to the party! I want to say an extra big thank you to Terri and Stacey for planning the party, my sister and my parents for helping, and my husband for helping with the guest list and for getting me there without me having a clue that the party was for me! I love you all!

I have included some pictures from the party below. If anyone was at the party and has more pictures, please e-mail them to me.



4 comments:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

I am SO glad that you were so surprised and had such a great time! It was soooo much fun planning this for you, and you deserved a wonderful celebration after everything you have been through! You are so amazing, and I know everyone was so happy to be a part of your surprise celebration! I will send you pics once I get them uploaded!

Heather & Josh said...

Love the pics!!! Can you send them to me?

John said...

We enjoyed throwing the party! It is not everyday that you are cancer free. That deserves a big celebration. Congratulations.
Terri

Josh and Jennifer Matson said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and sorry we couldn't be there. You do have wonderful friends and family who all love you very much!