Evan is now 7 months old! He is one of the happiest babies I know and he is very laid back. He got his first two teeth a few weeks ago. He can now sit up on his own. He tries to crawl, but doesn't quite have the hang of it yet. He does roll over all over the place though! He loves to "talk" and he has said "mama" and "dada!"
Evan's grandpa enjoys taking Evan's picture. Here are some of the most recent pictures that he took.



3 comments:
What a sweetie, look at that hair!! I love the second picture! I am so glad you are back to your normal busy life. :)
He is SO cute and growing so fast! I can't believe he is 7 months old! I can't wait to see him again :)
What a handsome fellow! He is really growing with lots of love and care. Take each moment to stop and enjoy him!
Post a Comment