I am now officially a one year cancer survivor! While one year ago today was one of the scariest days of my life, today is truly a day of celebration. I have successfully made it through surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. My mammogram and ultrasound this week showed NO SIGNS of cancer! Today I celebrate being a survivor. When I look back at the past year, I remember all of the wonderful people that helped care for me and encourage me. I could not have made it through this past year without all of the supportive and caring people in my life. I am grateful for you all! Thank you!
3 comments:
YEAH RACHAEL!!! Glad to hear all reports were good. Be proud of yourself for all you have gone through this year.....Looking forward to seeing you and your family Saturday!
That is AWESOME news about the mammogram and ultrasound!!! YIPEE!! And congrats again for being a one year survivor!
Rach- I am so proud of you!!! You are a great role model for all. Holy cow, that is FANTASTIC about the scans!!!! I am sure you are resting easier.
Post a Comment