Friday, May 8, 2009

Oaks and Derby

Oaks day was really fun this year. Komen of Louisville had a fundraiser that day, with proceeds going to breast cancer research and awareness. As part of the activities for the day, Carl and I, along with some great friends, got to walk in a parade around the track at Churchill Downs. It was really cool. Carl and I both had a great time and we were happy to participate in such a great event.







Evan had a great time at our Derby party this year. He had fun playing with his friends, Siena, Levi, and Lana. He also enjoyed playing with his cousins, Jackson and Caleb. Carl and I also had fun seeing our friends and family too!







2 comments:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

LOVE all the pics!!! You look great Rachael! So glad you guys had a good time :)

Josh, Heather, Jackson, and Caleb said...

OH my goodness! I've got to get a copy of the picture of Jackson with the jockey hat on!!!