Here is my dad with his little girls and Evan.
On Father's Day, we celebrated with Carl's dad and with Carl. Carl loved getting his present from Evan, which was finger paint art. Carl also enjoyed playing golf with his friend, Ron. We all ate dinner at Los Aztecas that night (Carl's FAVORITE restaurant). Unfortunately, we all started to get sick that evening. I am hopeful that we will all be better by Saturday morning, when we leave for Rachel and Teddy's wedding in Jamiaca.
Here is Evan after he painted for Daddy.
Here is Carl with Evan and his dad. (Evan is supposed to call Carl's dad Grandpa, but when he says it, it sounds like "Cra Pa." It is so funny.
Evan loves his Daddy!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Evan after his finger painting! TOO CUTE!!! Plus, I'll need to get a copy of the one of us with Dad!
Post a Comment