Here are some pictures of some of our friends and family that were able to join us for our 4th of July celebration.
Grammy, Granddaddy, Aunt Heather, and me
Aunt Heather and Uncle Josh
Jackson and Celab (This the only picture I have taken of Jackson and Caleb where they are both looking at the camera. Now I need to try to get a picture of all three of the boys looking at the camera!)
Ashley, Travis, and Trevor
Evan LOVES his Granddaddy!
Although the parade was cancelled, we had our own parade in the garage, where it was dry. Caleb, Evan, and Trevor had a great time. (Jackson was not interested at all. Maybe next year!)
Evan is ready to start the parade!
Caleb enjoys his ride!
Evan and Trevor love being in the "parade!"
Jackson says, "I do not want my picture taken and I do not want to be in the parade!"
We went on a walk to check out all of the fun stuff, but it was all rained out. We did get a family picture though. (Evan is blowing kisses!)
We were worried that there would not be firewords because of the rain. Uncle Ron brought some firecrackers for us. Isn't he nice?
Evan liked the firecrackers!
Although Evan was tired, he stayed up to see the real fireworks.
Evan liked the glow necklaces more than the fireworks!
Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment