Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Carl!

On July 28th Carl celebrated his 30th birthday. He now jokes that he is old, but I keep reminding him to be thankful for his "old age." On his actual birthday, we celebrated by having dinner with his family.

Carl and I enjoyed time with our family.



Rachel and Teddy.



Evan had a great time playing and dancing at the celebration.



Carl with his mom and dad.



Later that week, we celebrated Carl's birthday with some of our good friends at Captain's Quarters.

Carl and I posed for a picture at Captain's Quarters. (It looks like Carl and I are trying to show off "our boat!")




Our friends Ashley and Travis.



Carl with his buddies Ron, Travis, and John.



We celebrated Carl's birthday one final time with my family on Sunday. We also celebrated my dad's birthday too! We all had dinner together and then came back to our house to let all three little boys play in the backyard.

Carl with his new toolbox.



This is my dad with the only present he asked for. Can you tell what it is? A map! He is so funny!



Jackson and Evan had fun in the pool.



Caleb loved pushing the scooter around. He was SO fast that it was hard to take his picture!



Evan enjoyed pushing Jackson on his little bike.



Caleb got VERY dirty in the sandbox. (I think Evan may have helped him get that dirty!)


1 comment:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

Looks like Carl had a great Birthday! Love all of the new pics!