Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekend Fun

It snowed several inches in Louisville last weekend, so we all bundled up and went outside to play. Evan enjoyed walking in the snow and hearing the crunching sounds. He also liked seeing his footprints. He thought sledding was fun, but nearly as much as much fun as last year. Evan did not like to touch the snow at all. He didn't even like it when the snow got in his gloves!

Ready, set, go!



Whee!



Hey! I can't see!



Making footprints in the snow.




Walking in the snow is fun. Crunch! Crunch!



Stop taking my picture! I am trying to play!



Evan and Mommy



We also went to a train show last weekend. There were lots of model trains and Evan loved watching them travel around the large displays. Evan also liked playing with the trains on the train table, even though he has one here at home. I guess there is something fun about playing with something new!





No comments: