Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Fun

We all had a great time celebrating Valentine's Day. On Saturday night, Carl and I went to dinner, while my parents watched Evan. Once dinner was over, we all went to Dairy Queen for dessert. Evan had a great time eating his ice cream, as well as Granddaddy's! He also enjoyed sharing his ice cream with everyone.

On Sunday, Evan got his Valentine's Day presents. He got new dinosaurs, a truck , and a helicopter that really flies. We all had fun spending the day together and playing with Evan's new toys.

This ice cream is yummy!





Grammy and Granddaddy



Carl and I enjoyed all of the time we got to spend with our family.



Evan thought Granddaddy's ice cream looked good too, so Granddaddy traded with him.



Evan shared his ice cream with Grammy and Granddaddy.







I love this ice cream cone!



Evan loves his Grammy!



This is one of the only pictures I was able to tale of Evan opening his Valentine's Day presents. He was so excited about all of his presents and he wanted us to play with him, which left little time for taking pictures. Oh well! It was more fun to play than to take pictures anyway!

No comments: