On my actual birthday I had to work late due to conferences, but Carl and Evan helped me celebrate when I got home. They bought flowers, wrapped presents, and made dinner. Evan picked out his own card and gift for me. (I got a toy truck!) It was a really good birthday celebration!
Later that week we celebrated my birthday, Grandma's birthday and Carl's dad's birthday with Carl's family. We went to Carl's parents' house for dinner. While we were there, we called Grandma. Evan was cute and said/sang "Happy To Yous!" to Grandma.
As usual, Jackson enjoyed helping me blow out the candles on my birthday cake. Evan enjoyed helping too!
Evan LOVED the cheesecake!
Evan helped me open my gifts.
Carl, Evan, and I had fun celebrating my birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!! Birthday are just fantastic--I agree!!
Looks like some great Birthday Celebrations! So glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment