This was the first balloon to get blown up and and glow.
This was Evan's reaction to seeing the balloon!
Evan got a special wand that also glowed. We were glad we got it because it kept him throughly entertained during the long wait to enter the field where the balloons were.
Evan wanted to make sure that Granddaddy saw the balloons glowing. Evan loves Granddaddy SO much! He wanted to make sure Granddaddy didn't miss seeing the balloons!
More balloons finally made it up!
The balloon glow was a lot of fun once we were permitted to enter the field and get a good view of all the balloons.
Evan and Mommy! (Notice that I am looking adoringly at my son, but that he is looking adoringly at the balloons!)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I bet all of the derby festivities will be even more fun this year because of how much Evan will enjoy everything!!
So cute! We went to the balloon glow, too. It was my first time and I absolutely LOVED IT! Too bad we didn't run into you guys. It looks like Evan had a blast!
Post a Comment