Carl and I had a great time at Beatles tribute concerts.

Here are some of the bands that we saw. We didn't get to see any bands in costumes this year, but the music was great!


On Sunday, we had a cookout with my family at my parents' house. Evan, Jackson, and Caleb had a great time playing in the little pool. After dinner, most of us headed to the park to play. All three of the boys had a lot of fun playing on the playground and on the baseball diamond. (I have NO idea what game they boys played, but I do know it involved kicking a basketball on a baseball diamond and lots of running!)
Evan loved the slide on Granddaddy and Grammy's pool!


Granddaddy and Evan had fun playing together!

Jackson, Caleb, and Evan are good buddies. They had fun splashing in the pool.

After playing in the pool, Evan watered the flowers!

On Monday night, we had a cookout with Carl's family at our house. We were excited that everyone was able to come. We didn't do anything special, but it was really nice to have everyone get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment