Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pink Night at U of L

Last Tuesday the U of L Lady Cardinals hosted Pink Night. There was a lot of information about breast cancer detection and treatment. Breast cancer survivors were honored during half time and were able to walk across the court at the new KFC YUM! Center. It was a really fun night, even though we didn't get to stay for the whole game. (Evan has a short attention span!)

GO CARDS!



"Yea!"



Evan enjoyed a cookie at the game. (I think it was one of his favorite parts of the game!)



Evan proudly wore his pink shirt to the game.



While I got ready for half time, Evan had fun riding up and down the big escalators.



Evan and Daddy had fun playing the virtual fishing game on the way home.



We didn't get any pictures of me at the game, but I was filmed and shown (briefly) on the news that night. I hope to capture a picture from the video to post on the blog.

No comments: