Like many holidays, we got to celebrate Valentine's Day over several days this year. (I love celebrating holidays like this!) First, Evan and Carl got to celebrate Valentine's Day at his preschool party. Evan and his friends sang in the sanctuary and then went back to the classroom for the party. Carl was one of the host parents for the party and said he had a great time playing games with the kids. Evan really liked getting cards from his friends and passing out his Star Wars cards.
On Saturday, Carl and I went out to dinner. We ate at Mojito's, which is one of our favorite places. The food was wonderful and we had a great time on our date. (Of course, we also ran errands on our date, but that seems to be what always ends up happening!)
Tuesday was Valentine's Day. Evan began the day by getting his gift, which was a Star Wars toy. Later in the night, Carl and I exchanged gifts and then we all ate a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. I had also wanted to go out for dessert, but poor Evan was EXHAUSTED and was in bed by 7:30. It was a great night and it was great to be together.
Evan enjoyed singing with his friends before the party in the classroom.
Evan's Star Wars toy was a hit! (I am not surprised!)
Our Valentine's Day pizza was delicious!
Carl got me some beautiful flowers! (He also got me a gift card for Z Salon and Spa!)
No comments:
Post a Comment