Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Fun and Preston's Baptism

Memorial Day weekend was filled with lots of fun and excitement. Evan and I started the weekend off by attending a birthday party for one of his preschool classmates. Evan loved going to Quinn's pirate party and he had lots of fun with his friends. Later that afternoon, we all went to the pool. It was Preston's first time at the pool and although he got dressed for the occasion, he just slept and ate. Evan had fun playing with Uncle Teddy, who threw him high in the air while playing in the pool.

On Sunday, Preston was baptized. I was so happy that Rev. Bishop was able to baptize him and I was also very excited that so many friends and family members were able to come to the service for his baptism. It was a very special morning! Carl and I attended Abbey Road on the River on Sunday night. We had lots of fun seeing some of our favorite Beatles tribute bands, as well as a couple of new bands.

Preston and Evan had a photo shoot at our house on Monday morning. Courtney came to the house and photographed both boys. She was so kind and patient and the session went great! We then spent most of the rest of the day back at the pool, where Evan and Carl spent lots of time playing together. It was a great, relaxing end to a wonderful weekend.

Both Evan and Preston had fun at the pool on Saturday. (Evan actually enjoyed the water, while Preston just enjoyed sleeping, eating, and looking adorable!)




Preston's baptism day was very special. He is a special blessing and I am so happy that he is a part of our church family. (He was very cute during the ceremony and made everyone laugh as he moved and stretched.)




Abbey Road on the River was lots of fun. Carl and I enjoyed hearing some of our favorite Beatles songs. (We are looking forward to going again next year. We hope to make it a double date night with John and Terri!)






No comments: