Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Silly Sleeper

Ever since Evan transitioned from him crib to his toddler bed, he has been known for falling asleep in the silliest positions and places. I don't know how he is comfortable when he sleeps, but he is! Here are some older pictures of Evan in his weird sleeping positions, as well as some recent ones. He cracks me up!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Evan. He is sleeping UNDER his toddler bed!



In this picture, Evan has moved his pillow and blanket from his bed so that he can sleep in a pile of toys!


In this picture, Evan fell asleep on the family room floor. (His legs are in the air and stayed that way while he napped!)


I took this picture last week. He is hanging off the bed!


I also took this picture last week. He is asleep on the floor! (He had been asleep in his bed earlier that night. I have no idea why he moved to the floor!)


Here is one last picture that I recently took. Evan is sleeping the wrong way on the bed and without any covers!


No comments: