WOW! Evan is now in 4 year old preschool! He has had a great time at Middletown United Methodist Preschool for the past two years and now he is in his last year of preschool. (I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year!) Evan has Mrs. Arbough for his teacher again this year. Mrs. Jackson is the assistant teacher and Evan loves them both SO much! He is having a great time and he is so happy. I am so grateful that he is having such a good school experience and I hope that he continues to have a great year!
Evan's 1st Day Pictures
Evan insisted on standing by his sunflower that he grew from seed at the end of his 3 year old preschool year. (He was SO proud of his sunflower!)
"I am SO happy to be going to school!"
"It's my first day of 4 year old preschool!"
No comments:
Post a Comment