The night before Valentine's Day was pretty fun. We went shopping and Evan insisted that he needed to get me flowers. He does this fairly often, so the request was not a surprise. I usually just thank him for being sweet and we pass on the flowers, but since the next day was Valentine's Day, I thought it would be fun for him to choose some flowers. He was SO excited to choose a bouquet of roses and give them to me! Later, we spent the evening having fun and playing, which was really nice.
The highlights of Valentine's Day included all three boys loving the gifts I chose and getting to see The 22 Collection play. Of course, I also enjoyed spending lots of time with all three of my sweet boys. I love them SO much!
Preston had fun giggling and being silly!
I love this picture. It was Evan's idea to make the heart with his hands. How sweet!
My flowers were so pretty!
On Valentine's Day, Evan was so excited to get a Skylander action figure set. He is easy please! =)
Preston got a truck for Valentine's Day, but he was way more interested in his candy! YUMMY!
I had fun taking pictures of my Valentine's Day cuties! Preston was super silly during picture time. I did get a lot of smiles, but he was SO wiggly! Also, Caleb and Emily were here due to the snow day, so they got to be in some pictures too!
My Sweet Valentine Boy
Everyone likes cars on their head, right?
Sweet Cousins
My sweet boy was ALL smiles!
Although our evening was not at all romantic, I did enjoy getting to see Carl and The 22 Collection play! They played a great show and I enjoyed seeing Carl get to play the drums! (He usually just plays guitar.) I am looking forward to a nice romantic birthday/Valentine's Day dinner in just a couple of weeks!
We celebrated Valentine's Day with Evan's class on Monday, since school was cancelled on Friday, due to the expected snow. The kids had a ball, but I was teaching that day and I was SO busy that I was unable to get a picture of Evan at his party with his friends. I can at least say that he had a great time and ate lots of candy!

No comments:
Post a Comment