Evan was all smiles after his closing ceremony! (I did not get any good pictures of the ceremony, but that is ok. I was able to take lots of pictures afterwards!)
Evan made many good friends this year! I am happy that he was able to establish such good friendships with such great kids!
Evan and Ty
Emma, Evan, Abby (Emma's sister) and Ty
Raquel and Evan (Raquel snuck in this kiss as I was taking the picture! She is one of several girls that "love" Evan.)
Cadence and Evan
Evan was so fortunate to have so many people that came to see his closing ceremony! He is certainly loved!
Last day of kindergarten!
"Cute" Pose
"Crazy" Pose
Evan's favorite part of school? The playground!
Evan's Kindergarten Class
The last day of school was extra fun and included lots of treats!
Evan had many teachers this year, including homeroom teachers that taught science and social studies, literacy teachers, math teachers and even special area teachers! Here are some pictures of his main teachers.
Mrs. Stone - Literacy and Math Teacher
Mrs. Priddy - Literacy and Math Assistant
Mrs. Walker - Homeroom Assistant (A.K.A. "The World's Best Assistant")
Mrs. Reynolds - Homeroom Teacher
Mommy - Homeroom Teacher (I was so busy at school, that I did not take a picture of us there, so we took one once we got home!)
I was SO fortunate to get to teach Evan this year, as well as having Mrs. Walker and Mrs. Reynolds take care of my sweet boy on the days that I was not at school. They are WONERFUL and I am so happy that Evan was able to be taught by these great ladies!







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment