We have named our sweet girl Zelda and she really has been a good addition. She is only 8 months old, so she is happy to run and play with Patch, which gives Parker a much needed break. Parker joins in when he feels up to it, but he likes his alone time and not getting pestered to play. Of course, Parker also likes her and they have all cuddled together on the couch. We are so happy to have Zelda with us. Our house may be extra crazy and wild with an extra dog, but it is also filled with lots of happiness and love.
As for my birthday celebration, we kept it low key, as really I was just excited to spend time with my family and our pets. We spent my birthday at home, where we had Chinese take out for dinner, watched movies, etc. I think my favorite part of the day was playing "chase" with the boys, because it was a time with lots of fun and laughter.
We also had a celebration with my family on Monday, which was a bit hectic, but I was still happy to celebrate! After all, each birthday marks another year that I was able to live my life and enjoy my time with my family and friends! I am one lucky girl!
Here are lots of pictures of Zelda. I did take some pictures of my family, but of course, my phone camera was wonky and none of the pictures turned out well. They were all grainy and weird. That is ok though! I have learned that getting lots of pictures is nice, but when I don't it is not the end of the world.







No comments:
Post a Comment