On December 10th, 2007, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I was certain that I was going to die and leave Carl to raise Evan all on his own. It was terrifying. Thankfully, with a great medical team and the support of family and friends, I was able to be healthy and cancer free. This past week, I became an eight year breast cancer survivor. I am so very happy to have another happy, healthy year with my family and friends. I have been able to enjoy family vacations, date nights, parties, time with friends and family, staying at home with my boys, volunteering, movie nights, snuggles, hiking, swimming, fishing, cuddles, laughter and MUCH more. I feel so fortunate to be well and to be able to enjoy my life. Don't get me wrong, there are rough days and tough times, but I am forever grateful for the opportunity to live life. I am looking forward to MANY more happy and healthy years ahead!
Carl gave me the perfect gifts!
My parents watched the boys and we had a nice dinner at Mojito.
"Live in the present. Tomorrow is never promised, so make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. Happiness is a journey, just as life is. Enjoy the ride."


No comments:
Post a Comment