Last month, we were able to get Preston excited about a big boy bed, by telling him that he could have a bunk bed. He was really excited, so we got rid of the crib and purchased Preston a bunk bed. He really likes it and he has not once said that he wants his crib back! He alternates sleeping on the top bunk and the bottom bunk and enjoys doing "tricks" as he gets into bed. Both boys like playing on it together during the day time and I look forward to when they are calm enough to have a "sleepover" in Preston's room.
Of course, despite the fact that he is exhausted each afternoon, he hates the idea of taking a nap. So, even though I have used all the tricks that I know to get a child to sleep, he often sleeps in his car seat on the way to pick Evan up from school.






No comments:
Post a Comment