Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter! We were able to dye Easter eggs, attend church, see Preston's Easter performance at preschool, go Easter egg hunting, make Easter crafts, etc. The weather was gorgeous on Easter Day and we were able to spend lots of time outside, which included a trip to the zoo!

Grammy and Granddaddy came over before Easter, so that we could have dinner and dye Easter eggs. We had a great time and the eggs were so beautiful!





After Preston's Easter program at school, they had an Easter egg hunt. Preston really like the Easter Bunny.


Preston did such a great job at his program. He was really into it and did a great job singing and dancing!

Evan and I went to church to celebrate Easter. (Preston had Easter chapel at preschool.) The cross outside was beautiful!


After church, Evan got to go on an Easter egg hunt! He got LOTS of candy!


My silly boys on Easter Eve!


The boys had great Easter baskets and they loved their candy and toys!




Happy Easter!



We had fun making Easter crafts this year.



The zoo was lots of fun and the boys liked feeding the birds.



I have not updated the blog very much, because even though we have had some fun events, we have had lots of sickness, work on the house, yucky weekend days, etc. Even my birthday was pretty laid back, as the boys were sick. I just didn't have time to write and I didn't feel like I had a lot to share. So, here are a few pictures that I want to include, even though they did not get their own posts!

Evan and I had fun at Muffins with Mom.


My Little Leprechauns


Evan lost his 5th tooth! He was excited and so was Preston!



No comments: