Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day Celebrations

Whew! Mother's Day was super busy this year. The Congleton's were still here in the morning, since they were visiting for Derby and they stayed the night. The afternoon was spent getting the house back in order from the party, doing laundry, etc. We then napped and went to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom. We went out to dinner at Claudia Sander's Dinner House and we got back home just in time to get the boys bathed and in bed.

Carl and the boys surprised me a few days later with a special Mother's Day celebration for me! I came home after dinner with friends and found adorable cards, flowers and warm brownies! It was such a great surprise and I definitely felt super special, appreciated and loved.

I am so glad that I get to be a mother to these boys!


Happy Mother's Day, Mom!


Daddy helped Preston with his card, but Evan insisted on doing his own. I loved them both!




More treats!





No comments: