Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Preston and Evan Go to School - 2018

Evan and Preston recently started school and, for the first time ever, they are at the same school at the same time! Preston is in kindergarten and Evan is in fifth grade. Preston is excited to be at Evan's school. He is also excited to see his good buddy, Mr. Murphy.

I was a little worried about Preston going to kindergarten, but he has had such a great start! He walked in the first day and he knew where his classroom was and he remembered the names of his teachers. He found his cubby and his table and got right to work on the first day. I was so impressed! I was worried he would cry, but he didn't and that made for a great start to the day. He likes Mrs. Reynolds and Mrs. Walker and he enjoys seeing Quinn at playtime. He is also making some new friends and trying new things!

Evan has gone to Chancey Elementary School since kindergarten, so the first day was really easy for him. In fact, he didn't even want me to walk him to his classroom or take his picture in the school. I was a bit sad, but then I realized that he is just growing up and becoming independent. Evan is enjoying school so far and is happy that he has some friends in his class. His main teacher is Mrs. Lotze, but he will switch to Mr. Polloack for math and science. 

I hope both boys have a great year. I am excited to watch them learn, grow and mature. I am sure they will be doing lots of amazing things!

Preston loved his special kindergarten orientation. He was especially excited to see Quinn!




Evan was excited to see his classroom at orientation too. He really likes Mrs. Lotze.


Evan and Preston were excited for the fist day of school!






No comments: