I turned 40 years old last week and I had a great time celebrating with my family. Carl, Evan and Preston made me feel really loved on my special day.
Preston woke up early and came into my room with a flower that he made with paper, glue and markers. He was SO excited to give it to me and to wish me a happy birthday. I was then led downstairs, where I had an amazing surprise. Carl had set up a trail of 40 flowers and had included pictures from my life throughout the trail. It was amazing! He worked so hard and it was a really great surprise.
The days was filled with lots of calls and messages from family and friends, which was really nice. I was surprised later in the day, when Carl had flowers were delivered!
Grammy and Granddaddy came over in the evening and we went out to Los Aztecas. We came back home for cheese cake and some time to relax.
Carl and I finished out my celebration at the Melting Pot on Saturday night. It was nice to have a night away with Carl and the food was delicious.
I am grateful for special people that made me feel so wonderful on my birthday. I am so fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends! I am hopeful that my next year is filled with health, happiness and fun adventures with the ones I love.







No comments:
Post a Comment