Earlier this month, the boys started school. I was a bit sad for school to start, because summer was lots of fun and I just wasn't ready for school to be over. I think the boys felt a bit like that too. Thankfully, both boys had a good first day of school and have quickly settled into the school routine.
Evan is in sixth grade at Kammerer Middle School. He says some classes are boring, but he LOVES science with Mr. Roth. He also likes riding the bus with Carter, Parker and Henry. He has made friends at school and he always come home happy.
Preston is in first grade at Chancey Elementary School. He is in Ms. Morrow's class, but goes to Mrs. Brooks for literacy. He loves playing on the playground and going to the fun centers. He also enjoys lunch. He is very excited to be in class with his good buddy, Quinn.





No comments:
Post a Comment