Thursday, February 27, 2020

Valentine's Day

We had a very laid back Valentine's Day this year. The kids had the day off from school, so we spent Valentine's Day in Owensboro with the Congleton family. We hadn't seen them since last fall, so it was really good to get together. We also got to meet Daniel! He is such a sweet little boy and he fit right in with the six older boys.



Preston had a friendship party and I went and did a craft with his class. I loved being with Preston and his friends and it was so much fun to help. 


It was a really busy weekend and we could not find a sitter, so Carl and I decided to scrap our original Valentine's celebration plans. We opted for a very quick Valentine's dinner at the sushi restaurant that is close to our house. Evan watched Preston at the house while we were gone and they both did a great job. I was very proud of both of them and it was nice to spend time with Carl. 






No comments: