We were able to celebrate Father's Day with all of our family! We still didn't gather in large groups and we were outside most all of the time. We were grateful for warm, sunny weather, which made being outside enjoyable.
I am so grateful that the boys have such wonderful grandfathers, who love them very much. Granddaddy is always up for fun and adventure and loves spending time with the boys. Grandpa is very proud of all the things they boys accomplish and is always telling people about their achievements and skills.
I am especially grateful that Evan and Preston have an amazing dad. Carl works hard, but he makes sure to spend lots of quality time with the boys. He truly enjoys hanging out with them and they do all sorts of fun things together. They play games, swim, fish, hike, enjoy movies, etc. He loves them so much. I really don't think that they could have a better dad. He is also an amazing husband. I am grateful to have a such a wonderful family. I love them all so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment