We visited Savannah on the first day and took a trolley tour around the city. It was very pretty and we enjoyed Forsyth Park and walking along River Street. We ate lunch on a balcony overlooking the river and enjoyed browsing in little boutiques.
In the afternoon, we went to Tybee Island, where we rented a condo. It was really nice and overlooked the ocean. We spent the next few days reading, walking along the beach, chatting, and eating at some amazing local restaurants. We also got to visit with Heather, who was able to come to Tybee for dinner and relaxing on the beach.
It was really nice to have time with my best girl friend and I enjoyed getting to go on a laid back vacation. I was still very excited to return home to all my boys, who I missed very much.











No comments:
Post a Comment