Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. Evan liked eating all of the "big boy food." He especially liked the sweet potato casserole. We got to spend a lot of the weekend with family and friends, which was nice. We also stated to get ready for Christmas! We put up the tree and we have decorated both the inside and the outside of the house. We also started Christmas shopping. Carl's parents also held a winter photo shoot for Evan, which went well. We now have pictures for our Christmas cards! What a great weekend!

Evan recently got very sick with a virus. Thankfully, he is well now. We could tell he was miserable, but he was still SO GOOD! He really is amazing! Evan has 5 teeth now. He crawls ALL OVER THE PLACE and he loves to climb the stairs. He really is a blessing!

Below are some recent pictures. There are pictures from Thanksgiving, as well as some other pictures of Evan doing things like feeding himself and just being silly. Also, I was able to get my hair colored and trimmed this week! You can see my new "do" in one of the Thanksgiving pictures!




5 comments:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

I am so glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving and weekend! You look AWESOME, and I love your new hair-do! I can't believe how long and curly it is now! Evan is SO cute and it looks like he is going to have curly hair too :)

The Eberle Family said...

You look beautiful!! I love your hair--makes me want to go super short again!! I miss seeing you--you guys going next Sat.? Hope so!! Glad to see you are doing so well.

Heather & Josh said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie nephew I have (not to brag or anything)! Absolutely LOVE the Q'doba picture, and the family picture, and the one of Evan in the basket, and . . . .okay, so I LOVE them all!!!!!!

Josh and Jennifer Matson said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is too cute! I am jealous. You should think about keeping it this way.