Monday, January 19, 2009
Snow!
Last night it snowed here in Louisville. It wasn't a lot, but it was the first time that it has snowed this winter where the snow actually didn't quickly melt away. Carl, Evan and I went out this morning and bought a small sled. We bundled Evan in a coat, hat, and a couple layers of clothes and took him outside for some fun! (He REFUSED to wear gloves!) We ALL had a great time. I think that Carl and I might have actually had more fun than Evan! It was really fun to watch Evan having such a good time! He loved his sled. Carl pulled him around and we let him go down a very small "hill" in our driveway. Evan laughed and clapped. The only part that Evan did not like was touching the snow. I guess it was too cold for him! I am hopeful that it will snow again soon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww. . .love the pictures!!!!! I can't wait until all the boys can play in the snow together with the big kids (all of us)!
Post a Comment