As most of you know, Evan is sick with RSV and is requiring breathing treatments. Just as on his actual "birth day" he had trouble breathing, he also had trouble breathing on his first birthday.
THEN
NOW
When I was undergoing chemotherapy treatments, Evan and I looked a lot alike. We both had bald heads! Now that my hair is growing back in, we look alike again! We both have short, curly hair!
I LOVE Evan's curls! You guys really do look alike again :) So sorry that he was sick over his Birthday, and I hope that everyone in your family is feeling better!! Happy 1st Birthday to Evan!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures, especially of your all's hair and bald heads. I remember just wanting to rip him out of his little bed last year when he was in the NICU. I was willing to get out of the hospital (though I know you felt the same way). Thanks again for making me an aunt! Love you guys!
4 comments:
I LOVE Evan's curls! You guys really do look alike again :) So sorry that he was sick over his Birthday, and I hope that everyone in your family is feeling better!! Happy 1st Birthday to Evan!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures, especially of your all's hair and bald heads. I remember just wanting to rip him out of his little bed last year when he was in the NICU. I was willing to get out of the hospital (though I know you felt the same way). Thanks again for making me an aunt! Love you guys!
I meant to write that I was willing to get KICKED out of the hospital.
Cute pics!! I hope Evan is starting to feel better. Glad you had this time off to be able to take care of him!!
Post a Comment