Evan was FINALLY well enough to celebrate his birthday on February 1st. He had a great time spending time with his family and celebrating his big day! Evan really loved opening his presents, playing in his new pool of balls with his cousin Jackson, and eating his cake!
Carl and I feel so blessed to have Evan. He brings us so much joy and happiness!
These have got to be the CUTEST cake eating pictures I have ever seen! Evan obviously loved his cake, and his party...how adorable! I am so glad you were finally able to celebrate, and that he is feeling better!
AWESOME pics and FABULOUS memories! We had SO much fun, and am glad that Evan is a healthy, one year old, little baby boy! I still can't believe he's already a year old!
4 comments:
These have got to be the CUTEST cake eating pictures I have ever seen! Evan obviously loved his cake, and his party...how adorable! I am so glad you were finally able to celebrate, and that he is feeling better!
AWESOME pics and FABULOUS memories! We had SO much fun, and am glad that Evan is a healthy, one year old, little baby boy! I still can't believe he's already a year old!
LOVE IT!! Glad you were able to celebrate finally!! What a precious gift he is....
How cute! Glad Evan had a good 1st birthday!!
Post a Comment