Evan was happy to get to "drive" another tractor!
Riding out to the pumpkin patch.
Evan was so excited to see the pumpkins, that he kept looking at them, and not the camera!
Look! A green pumpkin!
I want this pumpkin!
Look! Pumpkins!
I LOVE pumpkins.
Evan enjoyed feeding the goats and pigs.
2 comments:
We were so sad to miss this. My bro-in-law got married the night before and we didn't get home until 1 in the morning after being at the church since 2:30--so no naps!! SO our kids were shot the next day--we didn't do a thing!! Plus, Isaac started with a fever that evening--so another reason I am glad we didn't go! But I so wanted to be there with everyone! Looks like a lot of fun!!
I loved reading the past few blogs and getting caught up on everything you all have been doing lately! All of the pics are great. I can't believe what a big boy Evan is! So cute!
Post a Comment