I am so happy that I am feeling good and that I am cancer free! I am looking forward to December 10th, when I will be a two year survivor!
Anne and Shelly came and surprised me at the race! I love my Alpha Gam sisters!
Ashely, her mom, Trevor and Evan
My Chancey Elementary friends
Me, Evan, Rachel, and Carl
Jackson and Caleb
Me and Heather
Waiting for the race to start!
Here are some of the team members "racing" for the cure!
Evan enjoyed walking with Granddaddy.
Evan and Daddy had fun at the race. (The sun was in Evan's eyes!)
Me with my mom and dad.
Evan enjoyed his pancake after the race.
1 comment:
Love all the pics, but not as much as I love you! I'm really looking forward to Dec. 10th too! Josh actually took a god picture of us, except for the fact that I look like I have a lazy eye or something. Can't wait until next year's race! I guarantee baby Emily will be decked out in pink from head to toe!
Post a Comment