Tuesday, March 9, 2010

U of L Honors Breast Cancer Survivors

The University of Louisville recently honored breast cancer survivors at a Lady Cardinals home game. Breast cancer survivors and their families were invited to enjoy the game. The Lady Cards wore pink headbands, the cheerleaders wore pink uniforms, and the cardinal bird even wore a pink t-shirt. At half-time, all breast cancer survivors made a large breast cancer awareness ribbon on the court.

Carl, Evan, Mom, Dad, and I went to the game and we had a great time. Evan was not interested in the game for long, so Dad played with him while he explored the arena.

Evan enjoyed a nice cold water before the game.



Carl and I had fun at the game.



GO CARDS!






Evan was excited to see me at half-time.



This is the breast cancer awareness ribbon made by the survivors and a few cheerleaders.



This is a picture of me making the breast cancer awareness ribbon. I am the one waving at Evan.

1 comment:

Anthony, Stacey and Parker said...

How cool! I love the ribbon on the court :)