When we got back from eating breakfast with Santa yesterday, Evan couldn't resist going out to play in the falling snow for a few minutes. He had so much fun running around the back yard pretending to ski! (We had a lot of fun having breakfast with Santa. I didn't get any pictures though, because I was too busy having fun with Evan!)
"I LOVE the snow!"

We all bundled up and went out to play in the snow today. We all had a great time.
"Look! It's snow!"

Evan and Daddy worked together to make a snowman!

The finished product!

I love my snowman!

Evan and Daddy had fun making snow balls!

I let Evan throw a few snow balls at me. We had so much fun!

Our dog Reece is sick, but he had a lots of fun being outside in the snow with us!


Evan had a great time on the sled. He was big enough to sled by himself this year!


Carl and I got to sled too! Evan was so nice to share his sled with us!


Carl threw snow balls on our roof. Evan thought Daddy was super cool!

Our house really looked ready for Christmas with the all the snow. I would LOVE to have a snow like this on Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment