On Thanksgiving day, we made food in the morning and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. We then went to my parents' house for our first Thanksgiving meal with our extended family. Afterwards, we came home to let Evan nap and to put up our Christmas tree. Carl and I got the tree put up and did the time-consuming things, like putting up the lights and the garland. When Evan got up, he was able to help put up all the ornaments, which he really enjoyed. (I think his favorite part was getting to see his train that goes around the tree!) Later, Uncle Teddy and Aunt Rachel joined us for dinner. It was a really great day, although we missed Grandpa and Bonnie Mom a lot. (Bonnie Mom and Grandpa were in Key West for vacation.)
Evan had fun at his Thanksgiving feast!

Evan had LOTS of fun helping to make our special Thanksgiving food.

Evan watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for the first time this year.

Evan had so much fun on Thaksgiving morning, that he fell asleep on the way to Grammy and Granddaddy's house!

Evan enjoyed his food!

Decorating the Christmas tree was fun for everyone!


I was THRILLED that it snowed a little bit on Thanksgiving night! What a fun way to start the Christmas season!
This picture was taken the day after Thanksgiving. I like it because it shows Evan enjoying his train.
1 comment:
I loved reading your blogs and getting caught up on your family!
Post a Comment