It has become a tradition to go to Huber's farm and pick pumpkins each fall. We have been wanting to go pick pumpkins for several weekends, but things have been so busy around here. Thankfully, we had a chance to go to Huber's last weekend! We started off by riding the wagon out to the pumpkin patch. (Evan still LOVES tractors, so he was VERY excited just to ride the wagon!) Evan had a lot of fun running through the patch and trying to find just the right pumpkin. After looking at lots of pumpkins, he finally found just the right one. After Carl and I found pumpkins too, we rode the wagon back to the main area of the farm and then went to the kids area. Evan had fun riding the big barn slide, riding a pony, riding the tractor train, feeding the farm animals and taking lots of rides on the large inflatable slide. It was a really beautiful day. I am so glad that we got to spend time together doing something so much fun!
(I forgot my camera, so I took pictures with my phone. They actually turned out o.k!)
Evan had fun riding out to the pumpkin patch!
Evan ran around the patch trying to find the pumpkin that was just perfect! (He said that he wanted a big pumpkin, just like Mommy and Daddy pick!)
Posing for pictures with his pumpkin! (This first picture is my favorite one. He is so expressive! I like the second picture as well. It shows off his usual self!)
Evan really liked the tractor train!
Feeding the farm animals was fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment