Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I really enjoyed Mother's Day this year. Carl got up with Evan, so I only had to wake up to feed Preston and then we both went right back to sleep. (I REALLY enjoyed getting to "sleep in!") When I got up later in the morning, Carl and Evan gave me my cards and my gift. Evan and Carl chose a beautiful fleur de lis necklace for me, which I love. I also really liked my cards. (Evan signed his name and also tried to sign Preston's name! How sweet!) We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon here at home. I enjoyed the time to relax and be with my family. In the evening we went to Aunt Heather's house. We ate dinner with her family, as well as with Grammy and Granddaddy. It was a great Mother's Day and I definitely felt very loved and very appreciated!


I was so happy to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mom of TWO sweet boys.


Heather and I had fun celebrating with Mom (Grammy) on Mother's Day.



I enjoyed watching my two big boys play on Mother's Day.


We celebrated Mother's Day with Bonnie Mom a few days after Mother's Day by eating dinner at the club. Evan was in a super good mood and Preston was awake for awhile, which made the night really fun and enjoyable. Everyone had a good time and we enjoyed celebrating Bonnie Mom.




No comments: