Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Evan's preschool Valentine's Day party was on Wednesday and since I had to work, Daddy got to attend the party! (I was sad that I did not get to go.) Evan had fun during the performance and was a great performer! Afterward, he had a party in his classroom and exchanged Valentine's Day cards with his friends. (Evan was all about the Valentine's Day cards this year! He made them for me, Daddy, and Preston and Evan made some special ones to mail to Bonnie Mom and Levi!)

Thursday was Valentine's Day and we celebrated at home with a heart shaped pizza and a s'more dessert pizza. Preston and Evan each got a special gift and we spent most of the night playing together. It was a lot of fun!

On Saturday, Grammy and Granddaddy came to play with the boys and Carl and I went out to dinner. Sadly, the dinner was not so good, but we had fun on our date anyway!

Evan enjoyed his preschool party. He really liked all of his special cards and treats. (I am AMAZED by all of the treats that come with the cards! WOW!)



My sweet boys looked so cute on Valentine's Day!



My Valentine's Day date was fabulous! I love my sweet hubby!



No comments: