Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Party at the Zoo

We went to the zoo's annual Halloween party last week with Bonnie Mom, Grandpa, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Teddy, and Caroline. Despite getting a pretty late start, we all had a good time. Evan was really into getting his picture taken this year, which I thought was adorable. Preston LOVED the candy and despite being really tired, was pretty happy as long as he was eating some of the candy he received! Both boys were super cute in their costumes and I think we had the most adorable little puppy and the coolest Ninja Turtle in the whole zoo!

Evan loves his Ninja Turtle costume and happily posed for lots of pictures!




Preston was SO excited to get into his puppy costume! He loved walking around/running around in his costume and even sat/stood still long enough to let us take a few pictures!




Preston's puupy tailed wagged when he walked! It was adorable!


My happy little puppy!



"Let's get some candy!"


Evan wanted to get his picture taken throughout the zoo! Of course, I was happy to take LOTS of pictures!









"Yummy!"


Here is Caroline, the little lady bug! (I was not able to get a picture of her smiling at the zoo, so I got one that Rachel took before they left to meet us at the zoo.)


No comments: