Last week our kindergarten class went on our second field trip. Although we usually go on field trips at the end of the week when I am not working, this one was scheduled on a Monday, so I got to go on the field trip as a teacher! I had a great time and so did Evan. We went to Stage One to see "The House at Pooh Corner." The kids really enjoyed the play and they were SO well behaved! I was so proud of them!
Once the play was over, we headed to Waterfront Park for a picnic lunch and some play time! The weather was gorgeous and after lunch we walked across the new bridge. The kids really liked going up on the bridge and seeing the boats, construction equipment, tall buildings, etc. After our walk, we headed to the playground for more fun and exercise. Once again, the kids were really well behaved and I was so proud! We had a really successful trip and everyone had a great time.
Class Picture #1
Class Picture #2
Evan and Mommy
Evan and Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment