Right before spring break, our school PTA hosted a Muffins with Mom event. I was SO excited to go and so was Evan. I had made plans to get Preston dropped off early, got up extra early, etc. I thought I was fully prepared! Of course, the morning started off with many crazy events, including getting in a van with VERY little gas, being late to drop off Preston, getting to school and finding NO parking, damaging the van as I tried to park on the street, etc. By the time we got in the building, the event was about to close and I was stressed beyond belief. Thankfully, we were able to get our muffins and juice and find a cozy spot together in the crowded cafeteria and we ended up having a ball. Evan was so excited for us to go to the event together and had a huge smile on his face the whole time. We even managed to have time to swing by the book fair and choose a few new books before school started!
No comments:
Post a Comment