Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had quite a time celebrating Valentine's Day this year. In fact, our celebration lasted three days!

We started on Friday with school Valentine's Day parties for the boys. I went to Preston's party, since I had signed up to be one of the party parents. Since Evan's class needed help at the same time as Preston's party, Grammy and Granddaddy went to Evan's party! They had so much fun with leading the craft center, that they even stayed for lunch!

After we picked up Evan from school, we surprised the boys by taking them bowling! They boys had so much fun and Preston cracked us up by calling the game, "the bowling ball game" and "bowl game." Afterwards, the boys had fun with our babysitter, Emma, while Carl and I headed out for dinner at Hanabi.

On Saturday, we had a fun family day, which included movies, presents, and lots of playing.

We rounded out of celebration with more fun on Sunday, including time in the hot time with the whole family and dinner with Grammy and Granddaddy. Of course, the boys were not too interested in dinner, they were just happy to have Grammy and Granddaddy come to PLAY!

Once again, Preston did not like the singing portion of the party, but he sure did like the eating portion!

Preston was super happy after the party!


I don't have a picture of Evan at his school party, because Grammy forgot her camera. She mentioned that Evan's teacher took pictures though, so maybe I can get one from her!

It was Evan's second time bowling and he was a pro!


Preston liked cheering for people about as much as he liked bowling!



Date Night!


Since Bonnie Mom and Grandpa are in Key West, they sent cookies! The boys loved them!



We watched Big Hero 6, which was a great movie. We have watched it MANY more times since our first viewing on Valentine's Day.


Hot Tub Fun!




I happened to take a picture of Preston while he was waiting for Grammy and Granddaddy. In the summer he and Evan wait on the porch, but in the winter, they wait by the window! So cute!

No comments: