Preston was all smiles during his program! It was amazing to see him having so much fun and being so successful!
Preston was so proud of himself and we were too!
I tried to take Preston's picture on our front porch, as I do with Evan at the end of the school year. Of course, he had his own idea of having me take his picture in his favorite climbing tree!
I am grateful for our wonderful preschool. It has some amazing teachers that worked together as a team to help my sweet boy. I am excited for next year, as Preston will be in the three day three's program. I am hoping that he will have a great time and learn a lot!
Evan has always done well in school and his year in first grade was no exception. He had two amazing teachers, Ms. Morrow and Mrs. Schaefer. They were a perfect fit for Evan. They were kind and encouraging, as well as great instructors. Evan ended the year with almost all Os and he is even reading on a DRA level 24, which is the expectation for the end of second grade. Way to go, Evan!
Evan wanted to make his own sign for the last day of school. I love his creativity!
Ms. Morrow and Evan
Mrs. Schaefer and Evan
As with the kids, I had my last day of school too! My last day of school is usually the last day for the school year. I get a few weeks off and then I am back at school, preparing for my new group of students. This year was different though. I closed out my classroom for the final time after 13 years of teaching. Although I had not planned to quit teaching this soon, I truly believe it was the best decision for me and for our family. Heather has moved away and is no longer able to care for Preston and we have not ever found another good, affordable part time care situation. Carl is extra busy with work, so I will be able to take care of most things, so he can spend more time with us on his time off and not taking care of as many errands, phone calls, etc. Plus, being a full time mommy is a dream come true. I adore my boys and I am looking forward to getting to spend extra time with them. I am excited about my new adventure and I am looking forward to making lots of great memories!
This is my kindergarten class for the 2014-2015 school year. It was a great year!
The Dream Team! I can't say enough wonderful things about Jenn and Tammy! I have enjoyed working with them. We made one amazing team! We had fun celebrating the end of our time together at Churchill Downs. As a bonus, we saw American Pharaoh win the Triple Crown!








No comments:
Post a Comment