Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Evan Goes to Second Grade!

Evan is now a second grader at Chancey Elementary! He is in Mrs. Tegge's homeroom class and Mrs.Tegge is also his literacy teacher. Mrs. Milburn is his math teacher. I am friends with both of these ladies and they are GREAT teachers, so I am thrilled that Evan is getting to be taught by each of them. Although Evan was not too thrilled about school starting, he has adjusted well and is enjoying school. He is making new friends and always has something positive to say about school each day. I am looking forward to a great school year for our sweet second grader!

Orientation night was lots of fun and Evan was excited about school after meeting his new teachers!

Mrs. Tegge


Mrs. Milburn


The night before school started was lots of fun! Evan caught this huge bass! What a way to end the summer!


I took lots of pictures! Thankfully, Evan is a good sport! I really like his silly pictures, as they show his funny side!






Evan got a new backpack this year! He picked this one out all by himself. GO CARDS!



Evan was happy on this first day of school and he was not nervous at all!


Evan and Mrs. Tegge


When we got home, Evan said he had a great first day. He then told me take this picture, so I could "put it on Facebook." He is so funny!



No comments: