Sunday, August 14, 2016

Evan Goes to Camp

Evan is always interested in being outdoors and having fun, so we decided to send him to summer camp! He went to Camp Hi Ho from about 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p,m. for a whole week and he loved every second! In fact, as soon as I picked him up on the first day, he said, "Mom! I had SO much fun today! I am going to have fun all week and I want to go back next summer too!" He spent his days swimming in the lake, having fun zip lining, participating in archery, having water gun fights in tree forts, fishing, kayaking, playing Gaga ball, and playing with both new and old friends. It was a wonderful experience and we are so glad that he was able to attend.

Gaga Ball



Archery


Playground Fun


Katie was Evan's counselor. His good friend Alec was also in his group!


The giant slip and slide was lots of fun!


Of course, Evan found dirt to play in! I love it!



Evan had lots of fun in the lake!



No comments: