Monday, August 22, 2016

It's Time for School!

I LOVE the summer with my boys. We have so much fun together and it is just so relaxing. Needless to say, I am always a bit sad for the start of school. Thankfully, the boys were excited to get back to school and see their friends, which makes the transition a bit easier.

Evan started third grade and his teacher is Mrs. Spivak. He has many of his old friends in his class and he is making new friends too. We love Mrs. Spivak. She is a great teacher and is also so kind and caring. Evan likes school so far and has been happy to tell me about each day. I think third grade will be wonderful for him!

Orientation went well and Evan got to explore his classroom, find his desk, meet Mrs. Spivak, etc. He started to get excited about school when he saw that some of his friends would be in his class!


Evan and Mrs. Spivak


First Day of School Pictures (I can't just take one!)








Preston started the four year old preschool class. He will go to school 4 mornings each week, which still leaves me a "free" day, so I can spend time with him during the week. I am excited about that! His teacher is Mrs. Breunig and Mrs. Cattano is the assistant teacher. We have not met Mrs. Breunig yet, as she is out of town for the birth of her grandchild. We have heard great things about her, so I am sure Preston will adore her. Mrs. Cattano is taking over as the lead teacher while Mrs. Breunig is away and she is very nice. Preston likes her already!

Preston was excited to go to preschool. He liked seeing his classroom and his friends at orientation day. He also like meeting Mrs. Cattano.





Preston had a great first day of preschool! He looked so handsome!






No comments: